A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
A two day instructor-led course in using Microsoft Visual Studio to conduct performance testing.
Microsoft has extended the Visual Studio family of tools to enhance the load testing capabilities by improving the way load and performance testing is conducted using the tool.
It provides you the capability of running performance tests on an enterprise scale with an unlimited number of test nodes, including web applications with support for an unlimited number of virtual browsers.
This course focuses on teaching the student how to use VS Enterprise for performance and load testing of web applications.
This course is aimed at those existing and new to performance testing.
It would be specially benefitial for Web Developers, Software Engineers in Test or IT Pros that work in a DevOps environment.
On completion of this course, attendees will understand how to use the Microsoft Visual Studio to conduct performance testing of any web based application.
It is recommended, though not explicitly required, that attendees have a coding background in either C# or VB .NET. A basic knowledge of Visual Studio as developer tool is recommended.
The modules in this course address all aspects of the Web Performance and Load testing for Web Applications. The concepts target Software Engineers in Performance Test or other roles related with quality control or performance analysis, but as part of the DevOps cycle, it could be beneficial for ITPros and Developers too.
This course is comprised of Reading materials, Labs and Exercises:
- This section covers the basics and need for performance testing. This will also cover the architecture and licensing mechanism of MS Visual Studio Enterprise.
Record and Replay
- This section covers the record and replay of a typical business flow against the sample application.
Enhancing Recorded Script Part I
- In this module, the student will learn about the various features available to enhance the recorded script which includes: Adding Transactions, Adding Comments, Parameterization and Context Parameters.
Enhancing Recorded Script Part II
- This section covers the various features to enhance the recorded script which includes: Extraction Rules, Validation Rules and Generate Coded View.
Creation of Scenario
- In this lesson, the student will learn the scenario creation process and the various types of load paterns avaiable within the product.
Enhancing the Scenario
- This section covers how a default scenario can be enhanced with available advance functionality to suit to different and complex requirements.
- The monitoring capability available within the product will be examined in this module. This also provides the descriptive overview of code diagnostics and MS SQL Server analysis and profiling features.
Conduct Load Tests
- This section covers the process of conducting a load test which includes: Agent setup and configuration, configuring SQL Server to save test results, configuring run settings for the load test and execution of the load test.
Analyse Test Results
- This section covers the process of analysing the test results using the result viewer tool and identify performance bottlenecks. This also covers the test reporting features available within the product.
Testing SharePoint Applications
- This section covers the process of playing with dynamic parameters when creating web tests for SharePoint applications.
Getting started with Application Insights
- Last but not least this section covers how to replay your webtests on the cloud instead on premises. The cloud solution used for this module would be one provided in Microsoft Azure.