A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
Determining what needs to be tested and creating appropriate tests is not an easy process. This course walks through a simple process from deciding what to test through identifying and creating suitable tests to writing the test steps. It looks at a number of different approaches for each stage and discusses their strengths and weaknesses.
This course is aimed at:
- individuals involved in the day-to-day activities of identifying and writing tests
- managers needing a deeper understanding of how their teams can be more effective
This course builds on the principles laid out in the ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level qualification and aims to give practical experience in analysing, designing and implementing tests. Through discussion and hands-on exercises it looks at the process of identifying and creating functional test cases for each phase in the software testing life cycle.
With an emphasis on putting theory into practice, this course is highly practical, and attendees will produce real test documentation over the two-day period.
Any test analyst, test team leader or test manager who wishes to advance their knowledge of testing or prepare for the ISTQB® Advanced Level examinations.
On completion of this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Recall the basic concepts of software testing
- Explain the Fundamental Test Process and their role within it
- Explain the benefits of identifying risks and reviewing documents as early as possible
- Describe how to create test conditions, test cases and test procedures
- Identify which test techniques to use at each test level
- Understand and explain test execution, execution issues and test summary reports
There are no pre-requisites for this course. However, it is strongly recommended that attendees have passed the ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level certification exam.
- Brief review of basic testing concepts
- What is testing?
- The Fundamental Test Process and what a Test Manager and Test Analysts should be doing
- The world of Analysis, Design and Implementation
Risks and Reviews
- Risk Identification, Analysis & Mitigation
- Review types and their benefits and limitations
Analysis, Design and Implementation
- Different approaches to identifying test conditions from the test basis
- The Approach Wheel
- How to create test cases from the test basis
- How to create test procedures from the test basis and the amount of detail required
Test Design Techniques through the Life cycle: UAT
- Use Cases
Test Design Techniques through the Life cycle: System Testing
- State Transition Testing
- Decision Tables
- Classification Trees
Test Design Techniques through the Life cycle: Component Integration Testing
- Structural approaches for Component Integration Testing
- Using stubs, drivers and incremental strategies
Test Design Techniques through the Life cycle: Component Testing
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Other White Box techniques
Execution & Results
- Executing your tests and reporting on your testing results