The purpose of the practitioner level is to confirm you have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation.
This qualification is aimed at Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members, Team Managers, Product Delivery Managers, Project Assurance, Project Support, Project and Programme Office personnel and operational line managers and staff.
In order to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the relationships between processes, themes, principles and PRINCE2® products and apply this understanding to a given project scenario.
- Demonstrate the reasons behind the processes and themes of PRINCE2®, and understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario and different project circumstances.
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project.
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.
OFERTA DO EXAME DE CERTIFICAÇÃO