A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
A three day course plus separate exam session. This course leads to the BCS Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing examination which provides essential knowledge and skills for both test analysts and test managers. The testing skills and knowledge acquired by attending this courses are applicable to the wide range of testing challenges that test analysts and test managers face on complex modern software testing projects.
Although the course is not part of ISTQB® it can be seen as a stepping stone towards the ISTQB® CTAL Test Manager and the ISTQB® CTAL Test Analyst. The ISTQB® Foundation course is also a pre-requisite for this course.
Please see below for further details, including course learning objectives.
Oferta do exame de certificação, válida até 3 meses após a conclusão da ação de formação.
Test Manager l Functional Tester l Test Programme Manager l Quality Manager l Requirments Engineer
On completion of this course, attendees will have an advanced knowledge of testing, what testing techniques can be used and how testing fits in to the system development life cycle and Test Management. Attendees will also be fully prepared, and have the best possible chance to score highly, when sitting the BCS Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing examination.
- Attendees of this course must hold the ISTQB® Foundation Certificate in Software Testing to be eligible to sit the BCS Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing examination.
- Attendees should bring with them either their Foundation certificate or their certificate number and details of the examination body who awarded the certificate.
- Review of the Foundation Certificate Syllabus
- Application domains
- Testing in the life cycle
- The fundamental test process
- The principles of reviews
- Types of review
- Using different review types
- Performing a formal review
Testing and risk
- Introduction to risk and risk-based testing
- Risk management
- Product risk identification and analysis
- Test management
- Test policy, test strategy, test plans
- Entry and exit criteria
- Estimating techniques
- Test monitoring
- Incident management process
- Fundamentals of Test Analysis
- Test environment requirements
- Selection of techniques
- Coverage measures
- The BCS Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing is a 1 hour exam and consists of 25 scenario-based multiple choice questions. The pass mark is 60%.
Attendees may wish to consider the ISTQB® Certified Tester: Advanced Level qualification to deepen their understanding of testing theory and practice. Attendees may also wish to consider other SQS testing course including Writing Test Plans, Writing Test Strategies, tools training or to choose from any of the SQS Expert Workshop Series.