A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
BCS Certificate in Modelling Business Processes provides business professionals with the knowledge and toolkit required to identify, model and improve business processes in your organisation. This is a practitioner-level BCS certification leading to the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis. The course will teach you how to identify, analyse and model business processes at various levels, and to identify process measures and opportunities for improvement. The course is case study based and will discuss the practicalities of applying modelling techniques, including BPMN.
The course has been extensively rewritten to cover the latest BCS Modelling Business Processes syllabus which reflects recent developments in the process modelling field. The course is administered by professional trainers with significant experience of real world process modelling and analysis projects. Students are supplied with course notes containing detailed information about business analysis techniques and providing references for further reading.
This syllabus has an accompanying 1 hour examination at which the candidate must achieve a pass score to gain the BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice. This Practitioner Specialism module counts towards the BCS Business Analysis Diploma.
Oferta do exame de certificação, válida até 3 meses após a conclusão da ação de formação
This certification course is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of Business Process Modelling, including Business Analysts, Business Managers and their staff, Business Change Managers and Project Managers. It is also relevant to the following roles:
Quality Manager, Test Manager, Requirements Engineer, Functional Tester, User Acceptance Tester, Performance Test Specialist.
On completion of Modelling Business Processes course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the context for business process modelling
- Identify and model core business processes at an organisation level
- Identify and model core business processes at a process level
- Identify key components to modelling – including actors, triggers, events, process flows, tasks.
- Identity business rules and how to model them
- Identify performance measures with tasks
- Have acquired an overview of popular Process Modelling techniques and Notation (including BPMN)
- How to identify problems with current processes
- How to re-engineer organisational processes to make improvements
There are no course prerequisites. However students will have been expected to have reviewed chapter 7 and 8 of the BCS publication BCS Business Analysis, Paul, Yeates & Cadle (3rd Edition). and be familiar with the BCS course syllabus available at https://www2.bcs.org/certifications/ba/modelling-business-processes
This two day course follows the BCS Certificate in Modelling Business Processes syllabus and covers the following:
The context for business process modelling
- The purpose for process modelling
- Applying modelling techniques
- The hierarchy of process modelling
- The difference between process, task and functional modelling
- Relationships between process models in the hierarchy
- Approaches to business process modelling
Business Process Modelling and Notation (BPMN)
- Strategic context and business objectives
- Value Chain Analysis
- Process task and functional modelling
- Modelling an organisational view of processes
- Activity diagrams
- Differences between the process and function
- Definition of a business process
- Business process measurements and metrics
- Processes hierarchies and delivering value
Documenting tasks and flows
- Identifying tasks
- Documenting task steps
- Identifying business rules
- Task performance metrics
Evaluating and improving business processes
- Identifying problems with current processes
- Analysing the process flow
- Analysing tasks, handoffs and performance
- Identifying and questioning business rules
- Modelling the ‘to be’ process
- Identifying new measurements and standards
- Re-engineering organisational processes
- Defining roles and skills profiling
- Change management
- Integration of process modelling and requirement definition
- Course review to reinforce key exam topics
- Hints and tips
- Practice exam questions