A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
Test analysts and test team leaders need to understand how to plan, estimate and schedule testing tasks and resources.
Following a well-defined process and based on a detailed case study this course gives practical experience in planning, estimating and scheduling software testing within software development projects in accordance with the new international test standard ISO29119.
With an emphasis on putting theory into practice, this course is highly practical, and attendees will produce real test documentation over the two-day period.
Anyone who wishes to understand the process of planning, estimating and scheduling testing activities. This course would be particularly appropriate for test team leaders and senior test analysts involved in the day to day planning and managing of test activities.
On completion of this course attendees will:
- have gained the skills and confidence necessary to plan test phases
- know how to create detailed test plans
- have a useful tool box of estimating techniques
- be able to allocate resource efficiently
- know how to report progress to management
- understand how to achieve test objectives within the constraints of software development projects.
In addition to this, attendees will know how to recognise when projects are getting out of hand and what controlling activities are necessary to bring them back on schedule
Previous experience of testing is assumed, and preferably attendees will have at least one year of experience as a tester prior to attending this course.
Attendees may also consider attending courses such as the ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level and Advanced Level prior to attending this course.
This two day course will include:
- The system development life cycle
- The test process
- Test management
- The role of the test team leader
- The test planning process
- Deliverables of planning
- Scheduling test planning
- Introduction to the case study
- What to plan
- The project test plan
- Strategic or tactical
- PERT and Network charts
- Exercises – Getting started, constraints, the Gantt chart and the critical path
- Introduction to test estimation
- Estimation techniques
- Understanding the accuracy of estimates
- What to estimate
- Exercise – estimation
- Understanding resources
- Understanding tasks
- Adjustment and contingency
- Feedback and re-scheduling
- Exercises – resource allocation, scheduling and issue work assignments
Progressing the work
- Test monitoring
- Activities to monitor
- Controlling the project
- Progress reporting to management
- Exercise – progress reporting