A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
A one day workshop. The earlier that testing can be implemented then the lower the final cost of development will be. Errors found at the end of the development lifecycle are very expensive and time consuming to correct. As requirements drive the entire development sequence, it is vital to ensure that they are as accurate, complete and consistent as possible. Any deviations will inevitably lead to redevelopment costs and delays in implementation.
This workshop will outline how effective Requirements Testing can influence development in the early stages and prevent many errors from occurring at all. It will provide a framework that will enable attendees to apply an effective Requirements Testing programme, to understand what a good requirement is and how to test it, to understand how reviews are carried out and how test case design should be influenced by the Requirements Testing programme.
Test Managers, Project Managers, Programme Managers, Test Analysts and those who have an interest in ensuring that business requirements are met.
On completion of this workshop, attendees will:
- Understand what Requirements Testing is and the role it can play in delivering effective IT Systems
- Where Requirements Testing sits in the overall testing programme and V Model
- The cost / benefit ratios that apply when effective Requirements Testing is applied
- How to identify a “Good” requirement that can actually be tested effectively
- How to use tools and reviews to add value to the Requirements Testing project
- Attendees will have worked on real life requirements definition in a lab environment, enabling them to apply these principles in their company
The place of Requirements Testing
- The V Model and where Requirements Testing fits
- Why Requirements Testing is important
- Cost factors affecting Requirements Testing
- The Relative Costs Index explained
- How to identify costs of error correction in different phases of testing
- What is a requirement?
- How to define and explain it
- What is a “Good” requirement
- The individual and collective responsibility for defining requirements
Real life example
- The definition of a requirement from a real life example
- How to test requirements
- How to improve requirements
How to test requirements
- Tools and the benefits they can bring
- Reviews and how they should be deployed
- Early test case design
- Reading techniques
- Requirement structure checklist
Case Study and Lab Work
- Turning a “Bad” requirement into a “Good” one
- Reviewing attendees own requirements
Having completed the workshop, attendees will be able to take away the examples and the checklists and structures and apply them within their own projects to make an immediate difference to their own testing projects.