A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
Fundamentals of Agile is designed to introduce participants to the values, principles, mindset, and basic techniques of agile. Students will be able to apply the learning objectives of this course to the projects at their place of work. The course follows the ICAgile curriculum.
Whether your role is directly involved in development or not, this course provides you with an understanding of how the application of agile values, principles, mindset and basic techniques could be applied in your place of work.
The training course focusses on activities that demonstrate the learning objectives with supplemental instructor led discussions. This immersive environment fosters a deeper understanding of agile along with longer retention.
- Being agile rather than doing Agile
- Working in an agile team
- Communicating value with stakeholders
- Learning with feedback cycles
- Amplifying learning through retrospectives
- Applying evolutionary design
- The agile manifesto
- The agile principles
- Difference between agile and waterfall
Moving Ideas Between Minds
- How does it feel to work in an agile environment
- Understanding your container of influence
- Effective Communication
- Establishing the workplace, flows, osmosis and radiators
Amplify Learning through Retrospectives
- The active learning cycle
- Managing complexity, time-boxing, inspection, adaptation
- Acquiring knowledge through experimentation
- Evolving methodologies
- Self-organising teams
- The divergence / convergence cycle
Establish a Learning Environment via Fast Feedback
- Improving development economics
- Exploiting good outcomes early
- Layering feedback cycles – sprint, release test, repeat
- Iteration planning
- Test automation principles & continuous delivery
- Repeatable design, cycles of investigation
- Iterative development
- Walking skeletons
- Balancing increental delivery and incremental development
- Reducing risk using spikes
- Balancing anticipation and adaptation
- Emergent design