A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
The BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice provides delegates with the knowledge and professional skills and toolset to become effective business analysts. The BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice course covers strategic thinking, perspective based analysis, stakeholder management, SWOT analysis, and gap analysis. The course focuses on A) developing a business strategy and B) the exploration of a business issue – whether that be an opportunity or problem.
The BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice course has been extensively revamped by the BCS to reflect recent developments in the business analysis field and is administered by professional trainers with significant experience of real world business analysis projects. Students are supplied with course notes containing detailed information about business analysis techniques and providing references for further reading.
This BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice syllabus prepares the candidates for a 1 hour examination leading to the Certificate in Business Analysis Practise. This certificate is a core module which forms part of the Business Analysis Diploma.
Oferta do exame de certificação, válida até 3 meses após a conclusão da ação de formação.
The certificate is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of Business Analysis including business analysts, business managers and their staff, business change managers and project managers.
On completion of Business Analysis Practice course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the development of a business strategy
- Use strategic analysis techniques
- Describe the need for project discipline
- Explain techniques to investigate the business systems of an organisation
- Describe an approach to improving business systems
- Use a stakeholder analysis technique and explain why stakeholder management and perspective analysis is important
- Use techniques for the analysis and modelling of business systems
- Describe how to identify recommendations for business improvement
- Describe the contents of a rigorous business case to develop and implement business changes
- Identify costs, benefits, impacts and risks for an option in a business case
There are no course prerequisites, however students will have been expected to have reviewed chapters 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 13 of the BCS publication Business Analysis, Paul, Yeates & Cadle –3rd Edition and also be familiar with the BCS course syllabus at: https://www2.bcs.org/certifications/ba/business-analysis-practice
This three day course follows the BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice syllabus and covers the following:
Strategic analysis in context
- Understanding the organisation’s strengths and weaknesses
- External analysis – PESTLE, Five Forces
- Internal analysis – Resource Audit MOST
- Building a comprehensive SWOT analysis
- Measuring performance – the Balanced Business Scorecard
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
A Project Approach to Business Analysis
- Business analysis studies as projects
- Terms of reference and project initiation
- Assuring business benefit
Understanding the situation/issues
- Types of business ‘problem’
- Rich pictures and mind maps
- Defining the problem
- Review of investigation techniques
- Business perspectives
- Analysing stakeholders
- Stakeholder management strategies
- Business perspectives – introduction
- Defining the perspective – CATWOE
Analysing and modelling the business activities
- Modelling business activities
- Five types of business activity
- Consolidating perspectives and business activity models
- Identifying potential solutions
- End-to-end process models
- Exploring the gap between the current and desired situation
- Areas for business improvement (organisation context, processes, people)
- Holistic approach to business solutions
Making the business case
- Contents of a business case
- Costs and benefits
- Impacts and risks
- Presenting the business case
- Benefits realisation and management