A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
This BCS Business Analysis Foundation Level course provides delegates with an overview of the role and responsibilities of the Business Analyst. The Business Analyst acts as the link between business needs, users and IT on change projects. The course introduces delegates to the contribution that a business analyst makes and the tools and techniques they have at their disposal to assist them in their role. The BCS Business Analysis Foundation Level course is administered by BCS accredited professional trainers who have significant experience of practical business analysis projects. Delegates are supplied with course notes containing detailed information about business analysis techniques and providing references for further reading.
This syllabus has an accompanying examination. A candidate must achieve a passing score in this exam to gain the BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Foundation. This qualification also which forms part of the requirement to progress to the BCS Diploma Level.
Oferta do exame de certificação, válida até 3 meses após a conclusão da ação de formação.
The certificate is relevant to anyone requiring a general understanding or introduction to Business Analysis, including business analysts, business managers and their staff, business change managers and project managers.
On completion of Business Analysis Foundation course, delegates will be able to:
- recognise the skills and competencies required of the business analyst
- adopt a business analysis process model approach to change initiatives
- understand how a business strategy is developed
- how to identify and document business issues
- consider the perspectives of stakeholders who will be affected or are interested in the change project and document their views
- Overview of techniques to model business systems
- describe the contents of a business case that would be used to justify a project
There are no prerequisites but students are advised that the course covers a range of topics from each chapter of the BCS Business Analysis, Paul, Yeates & Cadle (3RD edition). At a minimum, students will be expected to have read chapter 1 of this book, and to be familiar with the content of the book’s other chapters and be familiar with the BCS course syllabus available: https://www2.bcs.org/certifications/ba/business-analysis-foundation-certificate
This three-day course follows the BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Foundation syllabus and covers the following:
- Introduction to business analysis
- The role, skill set and competencies of the business analyst
- Introducing the business analysis process model
- Introducing strategy analysis
- The problem with requirements
- Investigation techniques overview
- Stakeholder analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Modelling business system
- Modelling business processes
- Gathering requirements
- Documenting and managing requirements
- Modelling requirements
- Delivering the requirements
- Making a business and financial case
- Implementing business change
- Course review
- Exam prep
- Course review to reinforce key exam topics
- Hints and tips
- Practice exam questions