A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal.
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
This highly interactive course explores the inseparable concerns of work creation, work planning and benefit realisation. You will gain hands-on experience with a range of techniques used by some of the most forward-thinking and productive teams in industry today.
- Globally recognised qualification
- Learn the most up-to-date methodology
- Deliver increased efficiency and effectiveness to your team
- Learn through best practices and real examples
- Consistent high pass rates
- Learn with trainers who have proven track records
- Flexible delivery with online learning options
- Train with the world’s leading independent specialist in Software Quality
This course is for beginners as well as for experienced practitioners. Both will benefit from the simulations and first-hand experience with product development.
The program is also for practitioners who wish to go beyond the fundamentals of Scrum and Agile software development.
The aim of this course is to provide you with a deep understanding of the differences between traditional business analysis and project management approaches and the approaches advocated by the authors of the Agile Manifesto and its proponents.
The course places special emphasis on scaling Scrum, working with distributed teams, software quality and technical excellence.
The concepts are explored through hands-on simulations where you can test the ideas in a controlled environment.
You will learn how to shape and welcome change, even late in development and how to harness that change to your competitive advantage. You will gain insight into:
- Effective planning and project design for resilience
- Behaviour Driven Development tools and techniques
- Domain Driven Design and Heuristics
- User Story workshops and Product Backlog refinement
- Creating a shared and compelling product vision
- Collaborative estimation and analysis techniques
- Prioritisation techniques
- Scrum roles, events and artefacts
- Extreme Programming techniques relevant to project management and analysis
- Maintaining transparency and collaborative design
- Communication across distributed teams
- Using empiricism in project tracking and reporting
- Techniques to protecting cost, time, quality and scope