A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
A two day instructor-led course covering use of the Microsoft Visual Studio CodedUI tests.
Microsoft has extended the Visual Studio family of tools to increase the testing capabilities of the suite beyond web tests which were added in Visual Studio 2008.
A brand new tool, Microsoft Test Manager, serves as a management console for the tester. In addition, the Visual Studio IDE has been extended to include another test type named CodedUI. CodedUI enables developers and testers alike to automate against a GUI and provide code analysis and coverage in the process. This course will focus on providing a solid foundation to the tester in understanding CodedUI tests.
This course is aimed at any existing and new testers new to test automation who want to extend their skills to include being able to automate against Microsoft technologies and Web Browsers.
It is strongly recommended that attendees have a coding background in either C# or VB .NET. The course exercises can be completed in either C# or VB .NET to enable the tester to complete the course in their selected development language.
- TFS Architecture
- Role of the Test and Lab Manager
- Test Tools Namespace
- Different test types, namely: Unit, Load, Web
- Performance, CodedUI, Ordered and Generic
C# or VB dot NET
- This brief section will bring the tester up to speed with specific development concepts related to understanding how the CodedUI has been structured. Topics include: Class identifiers, overloading, inheritance, etc.
Coded UI Test Structure
- This section will explore how to the various components contribute to the overall design solution in enabling the test type to perform its functions.
Recording Coded UI Test
- This is the first step in creating a CodedUI test. To quickly enable the tester to write their base test. The UI map is the glue between interacting with the Graphical User Interface and the test code. It is thus very important to understand its impact, refactoring the code
Creation of Assertions
- Assertions will enable the test to create a variety of validation and verification points throughout the execution of the test. They will also need to understand how to interpret the results.
Objects and Methods
- Here the course will explore how to change the data and the assertion expected and actual values.
- With the diversity of application implementations in existence, there is a need for the automation designer to be able to cope with dynamic objects and data that they might encounter.
- Here the tester will be enabled to understand the base class which forms a key driving component to the CodedUI test.
Data Driving Coded UI Tests
- During the initial recording, the data entered into the SUT will be used. To create a more diverse data testing environment, it will be necessary to source data from a variety of sources; like CSV, XML and Databases.
- In so many courses, the drive is only to teach what the tool is capable of doing, but not necessarily focussing on the practical steps required to make it work in the real world.
- By providing a hands-on walkthrough, students will be able to understand what approaches are available in constructing their design relative to the application.
- It will also explore additional exception handling techniques and replay options which exist within the tool itself.