A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
As a new tester, an individual needs to understand why we test software, what is software testing and some of the key terms and principles of software testing.
This course aims to address the significant issues for a person new to software testing or is going to be involved in software testing.
This course is suitable for anyone wishing to gain a basic understanding of software testing.
On completion of this course, attendees will:
- Be able to explain why we test software and the risks of not doing so
- Be able to describe the benefits that structured, planned testing can provide to an organisation
- Understand the software development life cycle, the points at which bugs can be introduced and how testing can help us identify bugs and even prevent bugs from occurring
- Be able to describe the main steps in the fundamental test process
- Understand the various levels and types of testing and how they can identify existing bugs and even prevent bugs
- Understand key testing terminology
The need for testing
- Why do we need to test software and what happens if we do not test?
- What is software testing?
- The benefits of testing and when we should start testing for maximum efficiency
- Why it is impossible to test everything
- Testing and quality – two sides of the same coin?
- Key testing terms – error, fault and failure
The software under test
- How software is built – understanding the software development life cycle
- Why are mistakes made during development and how can they be prevented?
The test process
- Why planning is critical to the success of a testing project
- Defining the test objectives and when to stop testing
- Estimating the task ahead
- Prioritising and risk management and what part they play in the test process
- Deciding what to test
- Writing test cases
- Running tests and recording the results
- Monitoring the progress of testing
- The different types and phases of testing
- The test team – roles and responsibilities
What to test
- Identifying the things we want to test and which will make the most difference to the testing project
- Test cases – what are they?
Testing in different development environments
- The V-Model
- What is agile testing