- Oferta do Exame de Certificação no valor de 390€*
*Nota: Oferta válida até 6 meses após a conclusão da acção de formação
The National Cloud Technologists Association was created in 2012 with the intent to provide vendor-agnostic cloud technology training for IT professionals within all levels of an organization.
The three CloudMASTER courses guide students through a wide expanse of cloud based technologies. Technologies covered include Microsoft Windows and Azure, Amazon Web Services, VMware, Linux, Google Docs, Drupal, WordPress, OpenStack, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, Chef, and Chef Solo.
In comparison with other cloud computing certifications, the NCTA CloudMaster certification demonstrates real-world knowledge through practical activities and lab exercises, allowing students to learn and showcase a complete portfolio of skills on a wide range of common cloud technologies.
NCTA CloudMaster Courses
NCTA Cloud Technologies
This course is designed for system administrators or prospective system administrators who have one year of experience working with Windows Server or other server platforms and who want to develop their evaluation, selection, and implementation skills for cloud services, including Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions, and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions that target businesses of all sizes.
In this course, you will manage the core set of cloud technologies needed to function as a Certified Cloud Master. You will:
- Identify the benefits of cloud computing.
- Select end-user cloud technologies.
- Support the business case for cloud computing.
- Apply cloud computing models.
- Integrate cloud services.
- Select and implement free SaaS solutions.
- Select and implement paid SaaS solutions.
- Select SaaS solutions for medium to enterprise businesses.
- Integrate SaaS solutions.
- Select PaaS solutions.
- Select IaaS solutions.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic client and server deployment, configuration, and use. This includes configuring network connectivity, configuring server and client communications, installing Windows or Linux servers, using administrative tools, configuring system properties, and configuring networking settings. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following course:
CompTIA® Network +® (Exam N10-006)
In addition, experience in the administration of specific operating system technologies may be helpful, including any or all of the following Logical Operations courses:
- CompTIA® Linux+™ Powered by LPI (Exams LX0-103 and LX0-104)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2: Installation and Configuration (Exam 70-410)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2: Administration (Exam 70-411)
- IDENTIFYING BUSINESS BENEFITS OF CLOUD COMPUTING
- SELECTING END-USER CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES
- SUPPORTING THE BUSINESS CASE FOR CLOUD COMPUTING
- APPLYING CLOUD COMPUTING MODELS
- INTEGRATING CLOUD SERVICES
- SELECTING AND IMPLEMENTING FREE SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE (SAAS) SOLUTIONS
- SELECTING AND IMPLEMENTING A PAID SAAS SOLUTION
- SELECTING SAAS SOLUTIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- SELECTING SAAS SOLUTIONS FOR MEDIUM-SIZED TO ENTERPRISE BUSINESSES
- INTEGRATING SAAS SOLUTIONS
- SELECTING A PLATFORM AS A SERVICE (PAAS) SOLUTIONS
- SELECTING INFRASTRUCTURE AS A SERVICE (IAAS) SOLUTIONS
- Identifying Business Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Models for Business Needs
- Analyze Business Trends in Cloud Computing
- Evaluate Cloud Service Models
- Evaluate Cloud Implementations
- Identify Emerging Trends in Cloud
- Selecting End-User Cloud Technologies
- Select Native Applications
- Select Web Applications
- Supporting the Business Case for Cloud Computing
- Business Benefits and Concerns
- Provider Benefits and Challenges
- Evaluate Cloud Deployment Options
- Applying Cloud Computing Models
- Applying Cloud Models at the Provider
- Implement Cloud Models at the Customer
- Address Challenges in Cloud Implementations
- Integrating Cloud Services
- Plan Domain Name Integration with Cloud Services
- Implement Cloud Service Access
- Selecting and Implementing Free Software as a Service (SaaS) Solutions
- Select SaaS for Personal Use
- Implement a Free SaaS Solution
- Selecting and Implementing a Paid SaaS Solution
- Identify Corporate SaaS Requirements
- Select a Paid SaaS Solution
- Implement a Paid SaaS Solution
- Selecting SaaS Solutions for Small Businesses
- Select SaaS Accounting Solutions
- Select SaaS Storage Solutions
- Select SaaS Project Management Solutions
- Select Other Small Business SaaS Solutions
- Selecting SaaS Solutions for Medium-sized to Enterprise Businesses
- Select SaaS CRM Solutions
- Select SaaS Marketing Solutions
- Select SaaS Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions
- Integrating SaaS Solutions
- Determine Business Needs for SaaS Integration
- Integrate SaaS Solutions
- Selecting Platform as a Service (PaaS) Solutions
- Classify PaaS Solution Benefits
- Select PaaS Solutions for Small Business
- Select PaaS Solutions for Medium and Enterprise Businesses
- Selecting Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Solutions
- Compare IaaS to Traditional Infrastructure Solutions
- Compare IaaS Providers
- Select an IaaS Solution