- Oferta do Exame de Certificação no valor de 390€*
*Nota: Oferta válida até 6 meses após a conclusão da acção de formação.
The National Cloud Technologists Association was created in 2012 with the intent to provide vendor-agnostic cloud technology training for IT professionals within all levels of an organization.
The three CloudMASTER courses guide students through a wide expanse of cloud based technologies. Technologies covered include Microsoft Windows and Azure, Amazon Web Services, VMware, Linux, Google Docs, Drupal, WordPress, OpenStack, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, Chef, and Chef Solo.
In comparison with other cloud computing certifications, the NCTA CloudMaster certification demonstrates real-world knowledge through practical activities and lab exercises, allowing students to learn and showcase a complete portfolio of skills on a wide range of common cloud technologies.
NCTA CloudMaster Courses
NCTA Cloud Architecture
- Early Bird – €1.750 + IVA* com Oferta de Exame de Certificação.
- Campanha válida para inscrições efetuadas até 30 dias antes do início da ação de Formação.
- **Oferta válida até 6 meses após a conclusão da ação de formação.
This course is designed for system administrators who wish to plan, design, and implement cloud services for their organizations. This includes the ability understand cloud solution features, capabilities, and components offered by cloud provides at a deep level so as to design cloud and hybrid solutions for application deployment and infrastructure scenarios. Cloud architects must also evaluate, and plan for the appropriate compute, network, database, and security components to build a solution that meets the needs of their organization. In addition, they must secure, monitor, and optimize those solutions.
In this course, you will manage the design and plan the implementation of cloud architectures as needed to function as a Certified Cloud Master. You will:
- Plan a cloud solutions architecture.
- Select Amazon Web Services Building Blocks.
- Select AWS infrastructure components.
- Select Rackspace Cloud features and components.
- Select Microsoft Azure features and components.
- Manage hardware requirements and constraints.
- Select operating systems for cloud solutions.
- Determine database support for applications.
- Select middleware to meet application performance requirements.
- Determine licensing requirements for cloud services.
- Protect business continuity.
- Secure data with encryption.
- Secure access to cloud services.
- Secure data in transit and at rest.
- Monitor security.
- Manage volume.
- Manage the application experience.
- Manage business requirements for cloud solutions.
To ensure your success in this course you should have experience with basic client and server deployment, configuration, and use. You should also be familiar with evaluating, implementing, accessing, administering cloud services, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions. You should also have experience deploying applications to and managing applications in cloud environments. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following courses:
- PLANNING A CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECTURE
- EVALUATING CLOUD SERVICE COMPONENTS
- SELECTING AMAZON WEB SERVICES BUILDING BLOCKS
- SELECTING AWS INFRASTRUCTURE COMPONENTS
- SELECTING RACKSPACE CLOUD FEATURES AND COMPONENTS
- SELECTING MICROSOFT AZURE FEATURES AND COMPONENTS
- MANAGING HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS AND CONSTRAINTS
- SELECTING OPERATING SYSTEMS FOR CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- DETERMINING DATABASE SUPPORT FOR APPLICATIONS
- SELECTING MIDDLEWARE TO MEET APPLICATION PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- DETERMINING LICENSING REQUIREMENTS FOR CLOUD SERVICES
- PROTECTING BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- SECURING DATA WITH ENCRYPTION
- SECURING ACCESS TO CLOUD SERVICES
- SECURING DATA IN TRANSIT AND AT REST
- MONITORING SECURITY
- MANAGING VOLUME
- MANAGING THE APPLICATION EXPERIENCE
- MANAGING BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS FOR CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- Planning a Cloud Solution Architecture
- Determine Business Needs for Cloud Computing Solutions
- Identify Cloud Computing Facility Requirements
- Determine the Type of Cloud Service Model
- Determine the Type of Cloud Implementation to Use
- Selecting Amazon Web Services Building Blocks
- Select Availability and Management Building Blocks
- Select AWS Cross Cloud Service Features
- Select AWS Platform Building Blocks
- Selecting AWS Infrastructure Components
- Select AWS Compute Components
- Select AWS Networking Components
- Select AWS Database Services
- Select AWS Storage and Content Delivery Components
- Monitor AWS Solutions with Analytics
- Selecting Rackspace Cloud Features and Components
- Select Rackspace Cloud Computer and Network Components
- Select Rackspace Cloud Database Components
- Select Rackspace Cloud Storage
- Monitor Rackspace Solutions with Cloud Analytics
- Selecting Microsoft Azure Features and Components
- Select Azure Compute and Network Services
- Select Azure Data Services
- Select Azure App Services
- Monitor Azure Solutions with Analytics
- Select a Cloud Provider to Meet Business Needs
- Managing Hardware Requirements and Constraints
- Manage Compute Resources
- Manage Memory Usage for Cloud Solutions
- Manage Storage
- Manage Network Components
- Selecting Operating Systems for Cloud Solutions
- Determine Operating System Requirements
- Select Operating Systems for Cloud Solutions
- Determining Database Support for Applications
- Define Database Types
- Select a Database for a Cloud Solution
- Selecting Middleware to Meet Application Performance Requirements
- Define Middleware Requirements
- Select an Application Package to Meet Requirements
- Determining Licensing Requirements for Cloud Services
- Determining Cloud Licensing Models and Limitations
- Define Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Protecting Business Continuity
- Protect Data
- Ensure Business Continuity
- Plan for Disaster Recovery
- Implement Effective Data and Business Protection with Cloud Services
- Securing Data with Encryption
- Identify Components of Cloud Security
- Use Encryption to Secure Data
- Manage Encryption Keys
- Securing Access to Cloud Services
- Define Perimeter Security Requirements
- Define Authentication Requirements
- Securing Data in Transit and at Rest
- Secure Data-in- Transit
- Secure Data-at- Rest
- Monitoring Security
- Define Security Event Processes
- Monitor the Security of Cloud Solutions
- Managing Volume
- Scale Up Cloud Solutions
- Scale Out Cloud Solutions
- Bolt On Solutions
- Update Interfaces in Cloud Solutions
- Managing the Application Experience
- Address Technical Issues that Affect Application Experience
- Address User Experience Issues
- Manage Cloud Services to Meet Business Demands
- Managing Business Requirements for Cloud Solutions
- Identify Business Requirements
- Manage Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Return on Investment (ROI)