The ITIL® Foundation course is the entry level certification course for IT Service Management Best Practices training in ITIL. This course covers the latest version of core ITIL best practicespresented from a lifecycle perspective. The course introduces the principles and core elementsof IT service management (ITSM) based on ITIL. ITIL is comprised of five core publications:Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual ServiceImprovement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency. This course is delivered using an exciting case study designed to further enhance and cement the candidates understanding of ITIL. Students who have attended this course are suitably prepared to successfully take the associated ITIL Foundation certification test which is a requirement for attending any of the further learning courses (ITIL intermediate level training)available in this track. Upon successfully achieving the ITIL Foundation certificate, the student will be recognized with 2 credits in the ITIL®qualification scheme. Project Management Institute – Professional Development Units (PDU’s) = 21
Campanhas de Natal:
- Oferta de Exame de Certificação no valor de €245*.
- Oferta válida até 6 meses após a conclusão da ação de formação.
IT Professionals, IT Support Staff, Application, Project and Business Managers, Any member of an IT team involved in the delivery of IT Services.
Participants will learn the principles and core elements of the service lifecycle approachto IT Service Management according to ITIL. An interactive approach is used combininglecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the ITIL Foundationcertification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly appliedin the workplace. Quint Wellington Redwood’s integrated case study deepens the participant’sappreciation of how ITIL best practices can be applied in order to improve IT performance. At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the principles and concepts of IT Service Management based on ITIL.
- Identify the best practices of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Define the terminology used in ITIL
- Identify the concepts and definitions used in the Service Lifecycle.
- Define Service Strategy concepts
- Define Service Design concepts
- Define Service Operations concepts
- Define Service Transition concepts
- Define Continual Service Improvement concepts
- Define the roles, processes, and components within key areas of IT Service Managementbased on ITIL
- Be prepared to take the ITIL Foundation Certification exam
There are no pre-requisites for this course, although a basic knowledge of Service Management concepts will be helpful.
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Exam Preparation