A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
In today’s online world, organisations are vulnerable. As more and more services become connected and available, the security risk increases. For example, in 2016 upwards of 3.5 billion records were stolen from organisations.
However, security is not just securing the technology. It encompasses the people within an organisation and the processes they follow. It covers physical security, social engineering, tools and techniques and, importantly, an understanding of the ‘mindset’ of malicious users.
The ISQTB Advanced Level Security Tester provides attendees with a range of security testing tools, techniques and processes, built on the experience of the SQS Security Testing team. You might even learn to pick a lock or two…
Requirements Engineers, Functional Testers, Test Managers, Developers, Test Automation Specialists, Performance Test Specialists, Test Environment Specialists, Security Testing Specialists and anyone else wishing to take the Advanced Level Security Tester Exam.
On completion of this course, attendees will be fully prepared to take the ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Security Tester examination.
To be able to obtain an Advanced Level Security Tester certification, candidates must hold the ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level qualification (or ISEB equivalent). You need to have at least 18 months of practical experience in the software testing field. A basic understanding of security testing concepts would be an advantage.
This three-day course follows the ISTQB Advanced Level Security Tester syllabus and covers the following:
The Basis of Security Testing
- Security Risks
- Information Security Policies and Procedures
- Security Auditing and its Role in Security Testing
Security Testing Purposes, Goals and Strategies
- The Purpose of Security Testing
- The Organizational Context
- Security Testing Objectives
- The Scope and Coverage of Security Testing Objectives
- Security Testing Approaches
- Improving the Security Testing Practices
Security Testing Processes
- Security Test Process Definition
- Security Test Planning
- Security Test Design
- Security Test Execution
- Security Test Evaluation
- Security Test Maintenance
Security Testing Throughout the Software Lifecycle
- Role of Security Testing in a Software Lifecycle
- The Role of Security Testing in Requirements
- The Role of Security Testing in Design
- The Role of Security Testing in Implementation Activities
- The Role of Security Testing in System and Acceptance Test Activities
- The Role of Security Testing in Maintenance
Testing Security Mechanisms
- System Hardening
- Authentication and Authorization
- Firewalls and Network Zones
- Intrusion Detection
- Malware Scanning
- Data Obfuscation
Human Factors in Security Testing
- Understanding the Attackers
- Social Engineering
- Security Awareness
Security Test Evaluation and Reporting
- Security Test Evaluation
- Security Test Reporting
Security Testing Tools
- Types and Purposes of Security Testing Tools
- Tool Selection
Standards and Industry Trends
- Understanding Security Testing Standards
- Applying Security Standards
- Industry Trends