Este curso corresponde a 18 Cisco Learning Credits. Saiba mais aqui.
In this course, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, managing network devices, and identifying basic security threats. The goal of the course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, and operate a small- to medium-sized network. Now at version 3.0, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) v3.0 provides the foundational understanding of network Layers 1 through 3 that are applicable to core routing and switching plus other advanced technologies. Several topics have been added including; understanding the interactions and network functions of firewalls, wireless controllers and access points, along with additional focus on IPv6 and basic network security. This course can be followed by Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0, which covers topics in more depth and teaches you how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks, preparing learners for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This course will enable you to:
- Prepare for the entry-level CCENT certification, which is the foundation for Cisco associate-level certifications and beyond
- Obtain the foundational understanding of network layers 1-3 that are applicable to core routing and switching plus other advanced technologies
- Develop basic routing and switching networking skills to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot Cisco networks for increased effectiveness and optimal performance within SMB settings
- Understand the interactions and network functions of firewalls, wireless controllers and access points
- Support Cisco network deployments and maintain these services in an on-going operational network
- Oferta de Exame de Certificação no valor de €180.
- Campanha válida para inscrições efetuadas até 30 dias antes do início da Ação de Formação.
- Oferta válida até 6 meses após a conclusão da ação de formação.
- Individuals seeking the Cisco CCENT certification or Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification
- Support technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of LAN networks
- Entry-level network engineers, network administrators, network support technicians, and help desk technicians
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives :
- Describe Network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage and secure network devices
- Expand small- to medium-sized networks
- Describe IPv6 basics
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic address knowledge
- Module 1: Building a Simple Network
- Module 2: Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Module 3: Summary Challenge
- Module 4: Building a Medium-Sized Network
- Module 5: Network Device Management and Security
- Module 6: Summary Challenge
- Module 7: Introducing IPv6