A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of how to use the Unified Functional Testing (UFT) 12.0 application as an automated functional testing tool.
Beginning with a record and playback session, participants will learn how to create new scripts. They then explore enhancements, which add intelligence and flexibility to a script, including synchronization, checkpoints, and parameterization.
Later in the course, participants adopt principles frequently followed by developers as they design more sophisticated test scripts. By creating reusable actions, function libraries, and shared object repositories, and by learning to manipulate dynamic objects and data, participants will be armed with a skill set applicable for testing nearly any type of application.
- New users of Unified Functional Testing (UFT), who need to automate manual testing and verification in a short amount of time. UTF 12.0 is the HP Software upgrade of Quick Test Professional 11.0.
- Quality assurance engineers who assume technical lead roles in the use of QuickTest Professional/UFT applications.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Create basic scripts from a manual test case
- Enhance basic tests with synchronization and verification
- Parameterize tests to run with multiple sets of data.
- Create and reuse modular actions
- Use the Object Repository
- Use debugging tools
- Write custom checkpoints to create more precise verification points within a test
- Use the Object Repository Manager
- Resolve object recognition problems
- Identify when the Editor is useful.
- Retrieve and use the properties of an object.
- Create programmatic descriptions.
- Create tests that include VBScript.
- Retrieve data from application objects.
- Use the Data Table object to store run-time data and drive actions.
- Create scripts that access data from external sources.
- Create new subroutines and functions.
- Use the Function Library editor.
- Identify when to handle exceptions programmatically.
Working knowledge of:
- Web sites and Browsers
Any experience with:
- Programming languages
- Scripting languages
- Writing macros
- Course Overview
- Preparing to Record
- Creating A Basic Test
- Working With Objects
- Adding Synchronization
- Verifying With Standard Checkpoints
- Using Parameters
- Building Multiple, Reusable Actions
- Adding Steps without Recording
- Creating Tests on a Web Application
- Writing Custom Checkpoints
- Using Database Checkpoints
- Utilizing a Shared Object Repository
- Solving Object Recognition Problems
- Utilizing Recovery Scenarios
- Application Integration
- Local System Monitoring
- Course Overview
- Introduction to Expert View
- Using Expert View
- Working With Object Properties
- Working With Dynamic Objects
- Using VBScript
- Working With Dynamic Data
- Retrieving External Data
- Creating New Procedures
- Managing QuickTest Exception Handling