A SQS é a Nº 1 em Formação de Qualidade de Software. É ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider e como parceiro PLATINUM do ISTQB®, (entidade internacional responsável pela certificação de profissionais na área de qualidade de software), possui um vasto portfólio formativo neste âmbito com o objetivo de formar profissionais na área de qualidade de software, com garantias de reconhecimento no mercado nacional e internacional.
A Olisipo é a empresa responsável pela divulgação, gestão e operacionalização desse portfólio formativo em Portugal. A SQS Academy, efetua a preparação para a Certificação Oficial de profissionais em ISTQB® (Certified Tester Foundation Level; Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Extension; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Manager; Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst e Certified Tester Advanced Level, Tecnhical Test Analyst).
Conheça o Calendário SQS Academy 2018
We have learned more about the brain in the last 15 years than in all of previous human history. Yet, byand-large, training methods have not evolved to exploit this.
Training from the Back of the Room is a revolutionary, approach to training that is based on the very latest brain science. In this course you will learn dozens of techniques and tools to make ideas stick regardless of what you are teaching or who you are teaching.
Training from the Back of the Room is being applied in learning and development initiatives all around the world in companies and education institutions who wish to engage with learners using brain-friendly principles.
Trainers, presenters, workshop facilitators, coaches, or anyone looking to improve their communication skills or grow a learning culture in their organisation.
In this course we will:
- Apply 6 learning principles based on current brain research every time you train, regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of group, or level of learners
- Demonstrate a variety of brain science elements important to human learning, using your own training topics
- Increase learners’ attention, retention and engagement with learning activities that engage the whole brain
- Use the 4 C’s Map as a training design and delivery model for any brain-based instruction
- Choose from dozens of brain-based learning activities for all topics and all instructional formats: classroom, e-learning, one-on-one, small or large group training
- Access a collection of new brain science resources to enhance your training skills, whether you teach in real or virtual classrooms
- Create training classes and programs that combine your own topic and materials with the brain-based concepts and strategy
There will be some pre-reading and preparation for this course. No professional training or presenting experience is required for this course however a desire to affect change and facilitate better outcomes in people’s lives is a precondition.