IT organizations are constantly seeking new ways to improve customer satisfaction, service quality and value for the business. Lean IT is applied to transform your IT organization to a customer-focused, efficient and transparent IT organization that can deliver sustainable results to the business.
The Lean IT Foundation training covers all elements to introduce you to Lean IT. After completion of the training, you will be able to participate effectively in a Lean IT transformation program.
Upon successfully achieving the Lean IT Foundation certificate, the student will be recognized with 2 credits in the Lean IT qualification scheme.
Certification: The exam is closed book with fifty (50) multiple choice questions. The pass score is 50% (25 out of 50 questions). The exam lasts 60 minutes. The exam can be taken in two formats: Paper based or Online.
Business Management, IT /IS Auditors, Internal Auditors, Information Security and IT Practitioners;
Consultants, IT/IS Management looking to gain an insight into the Enterprise Governance of IT and looking to be certified as a CobiT® Implementer or Assessor.
- Analyze customer value and translate the voice of the customer to processes
- Understand Lean concepts as customer value, value streams, flow, pull, perfection
- Diagnose and improve processes with value stream mapping
- Problem solving with the Kaizen approach
- Work with the DMAIC improvement cycle
- Designate improvement activities that improve process results
- Understand what behaviors & attitudes are essential within Lean organizations
- Prepare the student to take the Lean IT Foundation Certification exam
No mandatory prerequisites although some experience in IT or related fields is recommended.